The Most Cost-Effective Renewable Energy.
Solar hot water systems are extremely efficient, providing up to 90% of a home's annual hot water needs in the Caribbean.
Take advantage of the benefits of solar hot water.
- Free energy from the sun
- Reduce your monthly utility bill by up to 30%
- Add value to your home
A solar hot water system operates by using the sun's energy to heat a solar collector full of water or solar fluid which then transfers to your home's hot water tank.
- When there is sufficient heat to be drawn from the collectors, a controller automatically activates pumps.
- Heated solar fluid is then circulated from the collector,
- through a heat exchanger where its heat is transferred to
- water in the storage tank.
- The solar fluid is then pumped back to the collector to once again be reheated. This circulation loop will continue as long as there is heat to be drawn from the collector. During times when there is little or no sun, a backup heating system will be activated to provide adequate hot water.